Saturday, June 7, 2014

Laura Erato passes May 31st 2014

1969 - 2014

Thank you for spending so much time with me and being so patient with me as a friend. I will miss you so much. You showed me a life of great possibilities. You shared so much wisdom with me. I remember having so much fun with you during Hurricane Katrina when the power was out. Thank you for always being there for me at what so far was the most pivotal time in my life. You made a real difference in me as I'm sure you did in your many students. You will be happy to know that I am fighting the good fight. I am not taking the easy path of a guaranteed paycheck and a life of compromise. Like you, I am fighting for my life in a very real way and I will bravely fight till the end.
Domo arigato Laura Erato!

No comments:

Post a Comment