Thursday, April 21, 2011

Come one Come all!

This will hopefully be the beginning of an interesting blog. A spot where this October baby can hash out all of his ideas. If you are anything like me you are inspired by many things. Just wish there were more hours in the day. This is also my outlet alternative to Facebook. Call me a hipster but I just don't dig all the info scavenging and security risk posed by Facebook. I will probably post info about myself and my daughter but it won't be at a one stop shop for everyone who can type in facebook to scrape.
My name is Adam. I'm a Network Admin. When I'm not taking care of my daughter or working you'll probably find me working on whatever inspires me most that day. Lately, photography and weightlifting have been pretty enjoyable.You might see other posts about guitar or car audio, etc.
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment