Thursday, July 7, 2011

been a week?

Time flies doesn't it? It's been over a week since my last post. I know most of you have been waiting on the edge of your seat. First off, I got sucked into this NSFW Sonic Rap. This is really jammin'. There are some links on the side to this guy DeStorm. He has some pretty interesting videos that I thought were worth sharing.
I finally got BackTrack to recognize my wireless nic's chipset. I should have booted Backtrack5 from disc rather than trying to load BT4 in a virtual box or putting it on my hard drive. BackTrack makes it a breeze to gather info from host on your network. Right now I'm focusing on studying Network Security from both sides (offensive and defensive).
Earlier this week I took some pics with my friend Carly. My brother has these solar lights on his stairs and I thought it would make a good setting.

From Jul 7, 2011

From Jul 7, 2011

From Jul 7, 2011

From Jul 7, 2011

From Jul 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment