Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Houston at Hopson's

My two beautiful girl friends were around (one stays in Houston) and I hadn't seen my friend Hopson in awhile so we all met up at Hopson's house Sunday. For those of you that are on my dropbox you can view the rest of these pics in full res. Those that are not you better ask somebody.
Anyway, we had a great time. It was the first time I put Joaney in the pool. Joaney thought she wanted to swim out on her own but quickly freaked out when i let her and she swallowed water. She learned how to use a child life preserver though. She slept like a rock this night. Glad Kristen (left) and Barb (right) got to hang out at Hopson's and meet Joaney for the first time.
I remember a few years ago I was going to BRCC and Kristen just had her son. Her son is now 12! What the crap man? I'm glad I've been able to keep in touch with friends from middle school.



No comments:

Post a Comment