Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vacation

I told myself I wouldn't do the staycation thing again this year but I did it anyway. This staycation helped me save some money and there's nothing I'd rather be doing than hang with friends and family anyway. Spent some time with my girlfriend and my dad in Slidell. Had fish tacos for the first time this week and had them 3 times this week! They are killer. New favorite food!!! I made a poster for my dad's dog Pete. I love the air out here in Slidell because we are right on the water. The air smells like salty sea water and reminds me of Destin, Florida.
I have enjoyed doing absolutely nothing and eating tons of seafood and gaining 10 lbs. in a week. I love how my staycation happens to end on Cinco De Mayo.

From May 5, 2011
Badass Pete

From May 5, 2011
John with their monster trout

From May 5, 2011
John and Dad filleting fish

From May 5, 2011
My view from the front of the house

From May 5, 2011
Front view

From May 5, 2011
Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment