Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm thankful for you.

I wanted to take a minute and make a quick list of the things I am thankful for. I'm often very busy and easily loose sight of what I am thankful for so I figured this would be a good place for this list.
I am grateful for:

1. My healthy beautiful daughter Joaney.
2. My beautiful and crazy smart g/f Carly.
3. My family, they are capable of more than they can even imagine. (can't thank my mom enough)
4. My brother from another mother Joel. He is a great producer and always inspires me.
5. My truck. Seriously, I have pounded on that thing for years and it has not let me down once. 01 Silverado
6. MY Health! I recently had a bout with some type of lung infection. Doctor gave me great meds and I can             return to the gym again full throttle.
7. My career, I work for an IT consulting firm as help desk and I love it!
8. My fingers (i know this falls under health), I've broken a couple of them over the years trying to learn automotive mechanics. I've been fortunate enough to keep all my fingers and my fingers have always healed up to where I could continue to play guitar. I don't really work on cars anymore.

9. You. If you are reading this, then you are my friend. If I have not hung out with you then hopefully one day we will.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you are thankful for. I want to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment