Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shelby's 1st

My friend Ivan invited my daughter and I to his daughter's 1st birthday party. I offered to bring my camera and take some pics. He had pics taken by a well known photographer (can't remember her name right now) that is still in high school but super professional. I noticed she uses a watermark in the middle of the pic that all but covers the subject. When offering to buy the copyright and have the watermark removed she claimed it wasn't about the copyright but she just doesn't want any of her work to go out without her name on it. I was blown away by her professionalism and decided to take it a step further which I think will take my photography business to the next level. I'm available for birthdays, weddings and cookouts.

From August 28, 2011

From August 28, 2011

From August 28, 2011

From August 28, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment