Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tutu

This is the first time I've gotten to take tutu pictures of my daughter. The pictures outside were a lot easier to take because it was soooo hot. It was around 7:30pm too! We didn't stay out long because I didn't want her to start sweating.
Anyway, she just started going through this phase of being terrified of water. Don't know where it came from but it seems to be getting better. Some times you distract her with bubble bath and toys.

From August 9, 2011

From August 9, 2011

From August 9, 2011

From August 9, 2011
I need to start using a squeaky toy.

From August 9, 2011

From August 9, 2011

I know you can't see much of the tutu. Like I said, it was hot outside and she really didn't feel like moving about. Next tutu pics will be inside.



No comments:

Post a Comment