Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Macro Wide Tilt

I recently picked up this Neewer wide angle/macro lens for dirt cheap. I figured what the hell, how bad could it be? Being set back on the T3i, I didn't have a lot to spend so this was right up my alley. I didn't see Neewer around last time I owned a T3i. At that time Bower made some good cheap flashes. I just picked up a Neewer flash and ir remote for cheap also. I took these shots before going to bed last night. I dig the lens. The wide angle lens has a tilt-shift dreamy effect to it. The macro has an extremely shallow depth of field which will definitely require a lot of control to use it for video. I had these 2 lenses attached to my nifty 50 f1.8. I had to use a Bower 52-58mm adapter ring to attach this lens. I definitely see this adding a new dimension to my videos soon. Let me know what you think in the comments.


From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment