Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Storyville

So I took Joaney to Storyville along with Carly's kids (Kate and Mady). I was totally unprepared for last weekend. I knew it wasn't gonna be cold so I took all of Joaney's jackets out of the bag before I left the house. Of course it was fairly chilly last weekend. We took a boat load of pics last weekend. These are a few of those photos in all their unshopped glory. Kids are so photogenic! Now I know why you rarely see parents in front of the lens besides being boring, life has beaten us into a bloody pulp and it shows, speaking only for myself of course. Carly is freakin' hot but I usually don't post pics of her that she doesn't approve first. Do unto others right? Carly and I took turns with the camera. This was her first time using a dslr and she took some really good pics. I am impressed. Let me know what you think of these.
Feel free to comment on the blog itself, you would do it if it was my facebook wall.

From Nov 19, 2011
Love these girls!

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011
Serious Face

From Nov 19, 2011
This girl is a photographer's dream. So photogenic, just beautiful!

From Nov 19, 2011
One of Mady's many stink faces :)

From Nov 19, 2011
She is the cutest little monkey!

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011
Cane's plug...shameless

From Nov 19, 2011

From Nov 19, 2011
Join boy and girl's town club.

From Nov 19, 2011
She was outta smiles for the day.

Hope you dug the pics. Drop me a comment with a link to your blog so I can check out your hobbies and the craziness you've been getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment