Friday, August 31, 2012

I, who does not laugh at Isaac

What a crazy weekend for us Louisianians. This is my last day at work before I go on vacation for a week. By vacation I mean going home to my new place and hoping that it doesn't flood. I have the little bit of expensive music equipment I own in my car. My dog is on a leash in my backyard with some water. My neighbor already admires Pete and has a boat so I'm pretty sure my neighbor (good guy mike) would throw  Pete in his boat if things got bad. I'm so tired as I am sure most of my coworkers without power are. I was really counting on getting a shower (a hot one at that) in the gym at work. Gym at work is closed today, hopefully Lori's (gym manager) family is ok. Most of the roads leaving Loranger were blocked by water. Hopefully I can get back in the way I came out.
Lets hope the worst is over. I just moved to Loranger this last weekend, how very ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment